Looks like this event has already ended.
Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
Cultivating Grantmaker Relationships in Houston, TX
Wednesday, April 4, 2012 from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM (CDT)
Check-in and coffee: 8:30 a.m.
Need guidance on how to build a lasting relationship with your donor?
From the initial approach through the life of a grant and beyond, this course will help you become a more effective partner to your funders.
- Address what funders expect from their nonprofit partners at each key point of contact
- Develop compelling points for effective communication with grantmakers
- Prepare for meetings and grantmaker site visits
- Applicable for six CFRETM International points
- Free copy of The Grantseeker's Guide to Winning Proposals (a $39.95 value)
"Real-world instruction. Very refreshing, invigorating and motivating!"
– Libby Murphy, Louisiana Association for the Blind
When & Where
The Foundation Center is the leading source of information about philanthropy worldwide. Through data, analysis, and training we connect people who want to change the world to the resources they need to succeed.